Christmas Cards, Mugs & Products
Each child has the opportunity to create their very own unique festive design which can be printed on to Christmas Cards, Mugs, Coasters, Mousemats, Teddies, & Tote Bags making perfect presents for family and friends.
Please register to take part by completing the form below.
Each pupil creates their drawing on the Drawing Sheet/Order Form. This can either be done at home - enabling parents to have some input into their child's design, therefore maximising order potential, or at school - enabling the teachers to be involved in the artistic process as part of a class project....then the completed Drawing Sheet/Order Forms are sent home.
The organiser benefits from minimal administration whilst raising maximum funds for the school. Once the organiser has all the Drawing Sheet/Order Forms back, they can either scan them and upload them to us via Dropbox or return to us in one batch to process - we provide a pre-paid postage label for this. There is no need to place the individual orders online, we collate all that information for you!
There is no obligation for either the parents or the school to purchase any products, so no financial outlay or risk to the school.
If parents choose to place an order, then their child's design is professionally printed on to their chosen products. The Christmas Cards are personalised on the back with the child's name, class and school. The Mugs are personalised with the child's name. The products feature just the child's design and are labelled on the back.
The items we offer
Products and Prices
|Christmas Cards Pack of 12 A6 Cards including envelope||£4.10||£5.50||£1.40|
|Mugs Bright White Glazed Ceramic 10 oz Mug.||£4.50||£6.50||£2.00|
|Coasters White high gloss, board backed. 90mm x 90mm x 3mm thick||£2.50||£3.00||£0.50|
Coasters Set of 4 (same design)
Mousemats Thick rubber backed. 190mm x 227mm x3mm thick
|Teddies Plush teddy, 9" seated, t-shirt printed with design, suitable from birth||£6.50||£8.00||£1.50|
|Shopping Tote Bags White long handled bags. Approx 35cm x 40cm||£6.00||£8.00||£2.00|
All prices include VAT @ 20%
1st Deadline: Return Drawing Sheets on or before 15th October - Cards, Mugs & Products delivered mid-November
2nd Deadline: Return Drawing Sheets and payment on or before 5th November - Cards, Mugs & Products delivered end of November
Drawing sheets received after this deadline will be processed asap and will be delivered in December.
By choosing Rudolph Cards you benefit from:
- No Upfront Costs for the School
- Can be started from September onwards
- Drawing Sheets to send home with pupils
- Parent Letter Templates
- Online Design Tips & Gallery for inspiration
- Easy Straightforward Service
- Free Delivery
- Excellent Profits for your School
- Best Value for Parents
This is how easy it is to take part!
Organiser's To Do List
- Register your school online TODAY! Just complete the form below.
- The Drawing Sheet and information pack will be emailed to the organiser from September onwards. Drawing sheets can then be printed or photocopied at School and either sent home with pupils together with an explanatory letter for parents (template supplied) or for the pupils to draw at school and then send the completed design home for parents to order (letter template supplied) This can of course all be done digitally via email.
- Collect completed Drawing Sheets, bank all monies and return Designs to us with payment or scan and upload on to Dropbox - you are not required to input any children's names or orders online, as we process all the orders for you!
- Distribute products to classrooms for pupils to proudly take home to parents
Rudolph's To Do List
- We email the Drawing Sheet to the organiser so that they can be printed out and photocopied on to paper or sent digitally to parents/children.
- We email a choice of Parent letter templates - one for when the children are designing at home and one for when the designs have already been done at school.
- We receive the Drawing Sheets back from you using a FREE postage label or they can be sent to us via Dropbox. If posted, they are then scanned and all the pupil's artwork and order details are carefully processed by our experienced team. An excel spreadsheet showing all names will then be sent to you for checking prior to print to minimise possible mis-spellings.
- We then professionally print and pack the products
- We deliver free of charge directly to the school
Register your school today!
Please complete the form below to Register to take part or Request Samples