Ideas to Advertise your Fundraising Project
Fundraising is an amazing opportunity to engage the whole of your school community, it can be fun and everybody can get involved.
Decide on your Fundraising Goal
- Sports Equipment
- Library Refurbishment
- School Educational Trips
Decide on your Event
- Bingo Night
- Quiz Night
- Summer Fayre
- Bonfire Night
- Sponsored Swim
- Fun Run
Contact Local Businesses
- Encourage pupils to write persuasive letters to local businesses to bolster the school’s fundraising efforts.
Contact a Local Celebrity
- Are there any celebrities close to the school? Perhaps they would be willing to appear at your event or push your fundraising message on social media.
Get on the Local Radio
- Local radio stations love to get in touch with the community, especially schools.
- Announcing your fundraising project on the radio could give your event a huge boost.
Build a Totaliser
- Create a totaliser to track your fundraising efforts and to inject a bit of competition into the proceedings. Great for sharing in assemblies!
- A great way to communicate how far along the fundraising journey you are. Display outside the school gate so the community can be involved.